Indulge in visual poetry with this semi-custom invitation suite, "The Meaning of Love", which layers hand drawn illustrations and modern typesetting over muted, earthy tones.
This listing includes:
- 5x7 invite (double-sided design with invite on the front, and details on the back)
- A6 RSVP card
- Envelopes (your choice of recycled kraft/cream/white)
- Printed sustainably on your choice of eco-friendly paper
Going paperless? This suite is also available as a paperless digital design (£150 for invite, details & rsvp).
Additional printed detail cards are available for £1.75 each.
Minimum order 25
- Translucent Vellum Overlay (+£2)
- Gold Eyelets (+£2)
- Hand Dyed Silk Ribbon (+£2)
- Envelope Liners (+£1)
- Envelope Stickers (£0.25)
- Handwritten Envelopes (£1.50)
Handwritten or handpainted elements can also be added for an additional +£2 each.
What can be personalised?
Wording + Colour. For more info on what elements can be amended, please see our FAQs here.
Want to make changes to this design (such as colour/finish), add more details or luxury extras? Please drop me a message on email@example.com to discuss your vision!
Please note - digital images may not be true to tone. To ensure colours and print finishes are to your expectation, we recommend ordering a sample pack. The sample cost will be refunded when a full order is placed.
On The Day Stationery
Any matching items you need for your day can be created to match! Get in touch for options and pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Design Elements
- Venue Drawing £60
- Map Design £45
- Couple Monogram £45
This is a one-off charge per design element and can be used across all your stationery items. Please note that additional elements may signficantly impact the design layout. Any changes to budget will be sicussed on sight of requirements.
meaning of love | invitation suite
• 5x7 Invite (front: invitation, back: details)
• A6 RSVP postcard
• Envelopes (your choice of kraft, cream or white)
Delivered to you ready to be assembled, addressed and sent with love!
Printed digitally using non-toxic inks on your choice of paper:
• Recycled Pulp
(uncoated, made from reused post consumer waste fibres, 100% chlorine-free, natural off-white colour, 350gsm similar thickness to a postcard)
• Textured Card
(‘hammered’ textured finish, made with FSC certified ECF pulp, light creamy colour, 350gsm, similar thickness to a postcard)
• Seeded Paper
(fully biodegradable & compostable, laced with seeds so you can plant me and i’ll grow into wildflowers, natural off-white colour, 280gsm similar thickness to a card)
Alternatively, ditch the print and send via paperless post. Receive 4 high quality PDF/JPEG files with your digital design (front and back design for both invite and RSVP).
Colour & Finishes:
• I am open to colour changes, additional embellishments and finishes (e.g. foiling/envelope liners/stickers etc) so if there is something you had in mind, please message me to discuss further!